No preservatives. Pure. Nothing else is added to it except water to get the right concentration.
GRAVIOLA extraction process is not similar with the process of making soursop tea from soursop leaves.
It is not possible to extract all the useful components from the soursop leaves through the soursop tea making process. Some of the useful components may also be destroyed by the heat used in the process. Furthermore, toxic components may get extracted as well which could cause side effects to the user.
GRAVIOLA extraction process is able to extract out all the useful components. Non is destroyed as no heat is used in the process. Furthermore, toxic components found is scientifically removed.
A bottle of GRAVIOLA contains 500ml of Pure Soursop Leaves Extract. Only RM35 per bottle.
How to take GRAVIOLA
- Shake the bottle well.
- Pour 20ml GRAVIOLA into a mug. 1 full GRAVIOLA bottle cap = 20ml.
- Pour approximately 200ml of plain drinking water (warm or at room temperature) into the mug.
- Not recommended to add other things such as sugar, fruit juice, etc.
- Drink until finished.
- The best time is just before bed.
- Next best time is in the morning before breakfast.
- Can also be taken at any time when the stomach is empty i.e. minimum 2 hours or more after meal.
- After taking GRAVIOLA, please allow at least 15 minutes before taking any meal.
- If you need to take other medicine together with GRAVIOLA, take GRAVIOLA first then allow at least 15 minutes before taking the medicine.
How many times per day to take GRAVIOLA
- For general prevention, take once a day.
- For treating any health problems including cancer, take 3 times per day until cured.
- For cancer patients, when cured, MANDATORY to take GRAVIOLA minimum once a day for the rest of the patient life.
- Various types of cancer
- High Blood Pressure
- High Cholesterol
- Kidney problems
- And others
- If the bottle cap has never been opened, then GRAVIOLA can be kept at room temperature away from direct sunlight.
- If the bottle cap has been opened, then GRAVIOLA need to be kept in the fridge.
- Pregnant women
- Infants under 6 months old
To get GRAVIOLA, please click here.